How does online Hypnotherapy work?
Updated: Oct 26, 2021
I'm currently offering Online Sessions via Zoom, Skype or Facetime. NB: A 2019 study from the University of Manchester, found that online hypnotherapy sessions were almost as good as those conducted face to face, with all patients claiming ‘significant improvement’. I've done well over 120 client hours online during the pandemic, and I can confirm how surprisingly effective, straightforward, powerful and transformative it has been for my clients. All you need is a good internet connection.
Here's some of the benefits of online:
1) Your consultation part of the appointment will be exactly the same.
2) It allows for a continuum of work; therapeutic changes are allowed to 'build' and gain momentum. (Your progress is not broken if you or I get sick or are 'pinged' by the NHS app.)
3) Because we can work without masks, it allows for up-close, intimate face to face connection.
4) You can relax in the comfort of your own home, on your own sofa or bed.
5) You'll be listening to my voice hypnotise you just like you would in my clinic.
6) The handouts and MP3's I provide you with, during the course of therapy will be exactly the same.
7) It is slightly cheaper than face to face, (please see my fees).
In the unlikely event of a problem, I will re-arrange the session, free of charge.
In addition, on request, I can also make personal hypnotherapy MP3s:
Your downloadable, bespoke MP3s are recorded in a professional studio and delivered straight to your inbox in WAV, AIFF or MP3 format, so you can listen to them in peace and quiet at home, (headphones recommended!)
If you have any questions, Please contact me for a free, 15 minute consultation!
KAREN HAYLEY BA (Hons) C.Hyp SICH.D.Hyp. SICH.CNLP Practitioner